Find Local Entertainment and Stay Warm
Has cabin fever got you down? Is your kids’ energy overflowing with nowhere to go? Just need a break? We have some ideas to help!
- Catch the latest blockbuster with a trip to the movies.
- Challenge each other to your favorite games at the local arcade.
- Rent some shoes, grab a ball, and hit the lanes for some fun bowling.
- Play outdoors when the weather’s cooperating at nearby family entertainment hotspots.
And, for those of you who have a sitter on hand…Head to your favorite day spa and pamper yourself. After all, we all need a break every once in a while!
Catch a Show
Look Under “C” in the Yellow Pages for Big Savings
Did you know that your local Valley Yellow Pages directory has coupons? You can save on things like air conditioning contractors, auto repair, carpet cleaning, pest control services, restaurants, zoos, and much more.
Don’t have access to print Yellow Pages? Don’t worry! You can find the same coupons from our printed directories in our online Yellow Pages, too. Make sure your city is shown in the “Location” box above and click the “Find Coupons Now” link below. Or, click “Coupons” in the menu at the top of the page.
Hint: Many advertisers who have a coupon will tell you in their Yellow Pages ad, so keep an eye out!
Find Coupons Now
Learn About Recycling in Your Community Under “R” in the Yellow Pages
We all know that recycling is good for the environment, but did you know that it’s also the law? In fact, California law requires us to reduce the amount of waste going to local landfills by 50%. Plus, household hazardous waste, or HHW (motor oil, household toxins, etc.), and electronic waste (batteries, computers, TVs, etc.) is forbidden in the trash.
So, where can you find the information you need to figure out the best way to recycle and follow waste disposal laws? Your local Valley Yellow Pages directory!
You’ll find information about recycling and waste disposal, businesses that can help you recycle, important websites and phone numbers, municipal programs, and more. Get started recycling today!
Hazardous Waste Disposal
Non-Hazardous Waste Disposal
Support Your Local Economy
When you buy local—making a purchase from within your local community instead of online or out-of-town—you are helping to strengthen your local economy. Here’s how:
- Tax Revenues – Sales tax revenues stay with your local municipality.
- Job Creation – People you do business with have a job.
- Local Profits – Business profits stay local and locally-owned businesses use other locally-owned businesses and services.
- Domino Effect – When local people have a job, they’ll spend money locally, too.
So, instead of purchasing online or outside your community, make an effort to support your community and Buy Local!
Learn more >